Here are the pictures from a parade of my 6mm collection. Battles to follow in the coming weeks, when I have more time. First up the viking aerial hero and airboats
Cross this bridge and hit the fire giant crew!
the whole parade in view
several different viking units and the dwarf heavy mobile units in the distance
the (shadowblade) sneakers
dread elf generals and behemoth, with hordes behind.
outriders out of the forest
massed dread elf cavalry, with the goblinoid mounted corps behind them
the opposite view - goblinoid mounted corps with dread elf support
orc flyers - actually citadel epic orc deathkopters.
the bone giant leads a huge shambling undead horde
beastmen - beastly
giantaurs - the beastmen knights
the dark alliance in full
dread elf shooters and various units
a better view of the dancing, wicked, witch elf warbands
damn that aerial hero!
the dwarf panzers and their knights in support - a formidable heavy mobile force
dwarf artillery
dwarf blades
dwarf shooters
centaurs - heavy and light (I've ordered more of these - my woodlanders lack cavalry)
the woodland dragon and his pixie hordes
flyers lining up
the woodland warbands gather - owlbears, werebears, wardancers, plus a hero and cleric
As I said, I need to recover from the painting of these. I have divided up the commands for a battle of the seven armies next weekend. Back to work monday.

























Very nice - lots of imaginative basing there.
ReplyDelete